Welcome to MNPolitical Boards! We are a laid back community dedicated to providing a platform for freedom of speech for persons of all political views. Our board is an open refuge for conservative voices and those alike who are tired of being muted by traditional forms of social media. We do not have much in the way in terms of "rules", however, we do have a few and they are as follows;

* You must be 18 or older. Or you must at least successfully pretend to be 18 or older.

*Don't be an asshole, think of other people in a thread as if they were in the same room with you.

*Keep discussion civil, productive, and organized.

*Keep profanity to a minimal, please avoid racial epithets.

*Please do not post under multiple accounts. Multiple accounts are not allowed. If you're using multiple accounts, let me know so we can settle on which account you'd like to keep. If you feel you have a good reason for needing multiple accounts, please PM me, I can work with you. Otherwise, anyone caught using multiple accounts will have all of his or her accounts closed.

*DO NOT disclose personal information about another user without his or her permission. That includes using names, photographs, job histories, etc. Compromising someone else's anonymity will NOT be tolerated.

-Jared